1) the goods on the top are too heavy to be damaged and deformed
2) the goods are not balanced, leading to uneven skew
3)There is not enough support in some boxes
4) the box was inverted and did not follow the instructions on the box.
5) the box is too loose between the box and not tightly packed.
6) the tally man cannot keep pace with the container speed, because there are too many kinds of goods, and the packing list is not ordered to check the goods.
7) the excess weight of the excess cargo exceeds half the height of the container.
How to solve the above problems? What principles should be adhered to?
Principle 1: heavy, large, pressure-resistant
Heavy, dense, strong, durable, large, and shaped rules are placed in the bottom half of the container (the lower part of the cabinet is the bottom).
Principle 2: light, small, unpressurized, irregular
Light, easily deformed, small, light, irregular code placed in the top half of the container.
Principle 3: flat or vertical or not inclined
The goods should be mounted on a flat surface and cannot be stacked. Thin goods such as the side of the glass side should be vertical, not inclined, to be straight and tight.
Principle 4: be dense and avoid hanging
The goods should be supported, not suspended, and fill the gap with small boxes of goods as much as possible.
Principle 5: similar gathering
The box type is similar as far as possible to put together, in favor of draw flat, dozen neat.
Principle 6: be overweight and not overweight
Overweight goods (50 kg or more) cannot be piled too high and should not exceed half of the container in principle.